Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Looking for God Spirit Within

What does it mean when we talk about the God-spirit within?
 I suspect it means something different to each one of us.

In pondering this idea, it occurred to me that because we are each  an expression of God, we each express  the God-spirit within in our own individual way, leading to an incredibly diverse world.

Another thought came to me  as I walked down this ponderous path...as you think, it is done unto you.

That's a tricky one.
You think that you believe God is all good. 

But, if deep inside you have the hidden thought --only seen by you--that "I do not deserve all good." Spirit will not discriminate.

You will get what you expect,even if it is far less than you think you should get.


The concept..as you think, it is done unto you.... sounds so simple to follow, but for me it hasn't been.
It took a very, very long time of thinking this simple thought before I got it.

To achieve this simple yet perfect place...observe those around us.

Watch carefully and you will see all expectations being met, low and high.

Why does it feel like we have to work so hard to receive our good?

Because we hardly believe we are worth the good we want to receive.


Silly us.

Something to think about.
Namaste.

Kate Morgan for Unity of Charlotte




No comments:

Post a Comment